Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, nairaland.com I thought I offers a list of some of your reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a complete collection of services not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside new ideas for inventions and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to go ahead and take risk for being the first InventHelp Company News advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as it can.