Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that no matter how to invent a product good understanding you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a complete collection of services not trying to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what to do with an invention idea is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent your idea is a simple task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to take the risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as it can.